POLYSKILL LEARNING CENTRE LTD is a professionally run adult learners centre staffed by highly motivated and committed individuals working cohesively as a team to make a positive difference in the lives of the learners in our institution.
We believe our institute is in touch with the needs of our customers, both the learners and their families, requiring standards of excellence to be pursued in every facet of our operations.
We aim to become a nationally recognised brand name facility through building relationships that consistently surpass communities’ service level expectations for quality and value for money.
POLYSKILL LEARNING CENTRE LTD provides high quality education for adult learners from 18 years and above. We work in partnership with families to help learners to learn and develop primarily through latest techniques and by using various gadgets. We add to the life and well-being of our local community and offer learners and their families a service which promotes equality and values diversity.
As a member of POLYSKILL LEARNING CENTRE LTD, every learner:
- Is in a safe and stimulating environment;
- Is given generous care and attention, because of our high ratio of facilitators to learners;
- Has the chance to join with other learners and adults to live, interactive activities, work and learn together;
- Is helped to take forward her/his learning and development by being helped to build on what she/he already knows and can do;
- Has a personal key person (Tutor/Facilitator/Instructor) who makes sure learner makes satisfying progress;
- Is in a institute which sees you as a partner in helping you to learn and develop;
- Is in a institute in which you are encouraged to help to shape the service it offers.
- High quality education through modern tools and techniques.
- Learner’s care and welfare.
- Develop interpersonal skills to grow in their respective sector.
- Support to integrate in UK life.
- Nurture a competitive edge in learners.
- Student First
- Learner’s welfare
- Support who is with special needs
- High level of personal care
- Diversity which helps to enhance skills
- Additional support beyond time bound.
- Atmosphere with high values, respect, honour, dignity and pride for everyone regardless to their role, ethnicity, religion, colour, race, gender or any other comparison.